Sunday 5 June 2011

Birthday treats

My birthday was on the 2nd June and it all started on the 1st when my most awesome friends throwing me a surprise party where we drank loads of red wine and ate loads of cake..it was lovely!On the day i went to Somerbosch restaurant for lunch with my family, here's what i ate.....
 duck with roasted sweet potato and vegetables and a port jus..delicious

The day ended off with mom making the most delicious roasted leg of lamb with all the trimmings and homemade mint sauce.

 And lastly my sister recently started her own cake business 'cakealishious' and she made me the best cake for my birthday here it is...


1 comment:

  1. i love the word treat! its what i use to describe all celebrations with food :)

    love amy
    @ http://amykeevy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete